+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Crow Road - 25th Anniversary Edition

Hybrid View

Default The Crow Road - 25th Anniversary Edition

Abacus are reissuing the paperback to mark the 25th anniversary using the Peter Brown black and white cover design, but with what appears to be a silver tinge. ISBN: 9780349142838. Publication date: 2 Nov 2017.

Whoever controls https://www.facebook.com/iainbanksauthor/ has updated the cover photo with the image of this new edition. This seems to be the first update for over four years.

Now the first update on the official web site in over two and a half years: https://www.iain-banks.net/2017/10/2...the-crow-road/

Sleeping Giant wakens...
    Lurker at the threshold

Also a new edition of Complicity for November 2018. Probably another 25th anniversary edition.

This might be the right moment to read some more non-M Banks. Any word on new content like introductions?

I've got my copy of the 25th anniversary edtion before me. The artwork is beautiful. Silver image and letters on black with a diagonal embossed tire track. No new introduction like for the SF Masterworks hardcover of Feersum Endjinn. A missed opportunity that. Still, much better looking than the last two covers, and since this is my first copy, I'm happy with this.

Av, great that people are still dropping by. Sorry I didn't see your question about an introduction before you got a copy.

+ Reply to Thread