+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread: Culture Ship Names

This will (of course) not end well.

Rapid Offensive Unit: Everyone else in the room can see it, Everyone else but you…(Inquisitor Class (prototype))

…go save yourself…
    Outside Context Problem (OCP), the kind of problem "most civilisations would encounter just once, and which they tended to encounter rather in the same way a sentence encountered a full stop."

You sir... have lost my respect.
    Opinions stated like FACT

Granted.

Rapid Offensive Unit: I'm The Cat With The Bass And Drum…(Gangster Class)
    Last edited by Brutalsubtlety; 04-11-2012 at 12:23 AM. Reason: Previously unimagined horrors, that seems like simple oversights… Or have I mistakenly opened yet another portal to hell?
    Outside Context Problem (OCP), the kind of problem "most civilisations would encounter just once, and which they tended to encounter rather in the same way a sentence encountered a full stop."

Opinions stated like FACT

Oww
    Didn’t you mean…

fo shizzle ma wizzle

Hard truth: It’s time you utilised your brain boxes?

(in German accent) I suggest some more über cool, voice goes up octave
    Culture Ship Names…

Ya, she is uber-cool, you gotta try it.

Limited Offensive Unit: Mean ‘N Nasty (Murderer Class)
    Rapid Offensive Unit: Want To See My Upgrades? (Inquisitor Class (prototype))
    Rapid Offensive Unit: All Levelled Up And Ready For A Boss Fight (Gangster Class)

GCU Just Testing You

More, more, more I say.

Rapid Offensive Unit: The answer is, of course, your mum (Gangster Class)

My quickness could destroy worlds.

ROU What Do We Have Here? (Inquisitor class)
    GCU Anyone For Tea?
    GSV Return To Sender
    ROU Cat Amongst The Pigeons
    MSV Occasional Acid Flashback
    ROU You Have Until Ten (Thug class)

I know that my particular brand of hilarity isn't a matter entirely ‘treasured’ by everyone here, so I was making a concerted effort to space things out. Really, I was.
    But the universe it seems had other plans.

Can’t hold them in, must... Too... many?

General Offensive Unit: It's time to hyperventilate kids. I’m here. (Murderer Class)

Limited Offensive Unit: Well, as usually happens with me, I didn’t leave bad enough alone. (Hooligan Class)

General Offensive Unit: I'm not even going to pretend to understand what goes on in the mind's of you ‘people.’ (Reprobate Class)

Rapid Offensive Unit: The sheer mass of unnecessary flaws you’ve made here may actually begin warping time.(Racketeer Class)
    (thanks Ripley/Ridley)

Rapid Offensive Unit: Hey I’m impressed, but not exactly ready to drop any money on the thing. (Psychopath Class)

Rapid Offensive Unit: You know what’s funny? Well aside from people in animal mascot costumes getting hurt to the point of unconsciousness. (Inquisitor Class (prototype))

General Offensive Unit: I’ll definitely be judging you, based principally on your apparel. (Abominator Class)

General Offensive Unit: Double up. (Wanton Class)

General Offensive Unit: What are the chances, huh? We should be best friends, or at least complete strangers separated by the distance of galactic space and time. (Abominator Class)

Thank you, thank you. Try the veal.

+ Reply to Thread