+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Cancer info , remedies , alternative treatments.

Bob, Bob, Bob, can't even go a post or two anymore, have a relatively pleasant discussion, without you resorting to personal disparagements. You must live such a pathetic little life.

Quote Originally Posted by charismatic megafauna View Post
    Bob, Bob, Bob, can't even go a post or two anymore, have a relatively pleasant discussion, without you resorting to personal disparagements. You must live such a pathetic little life.
    So speaks the graduate of charm school finishing that sentence with a personal remark, classic.
    Drink, but very carefully...

Actually, what is classic is you resorting to personal disparagements, and then pathetically acting the injured party when someone retaliates.

Actually, what is classic is you resorting to personal disparagements, and then pathetically acting the injured party when someone retaliates.
    Well yours is a peculiar sort of retaliation... You tend to retaliate before you're insulted.

Ahh, the Obergruppenführer of obfuscation approach. So when you said "... we could try the charismatic megafauna method being the process of successfully stuffing your whole head up your own bum ..." in post #68 it was not in the least a personal disparagement or an insult. And when I said "You must live such a pathetic little life." in post #71, I was retaliating before I'd been insulted. Wow, classic bully behavior, you play the victimized one even when the instigator. You are pathetic beyond belief.

Ahh, the Obergruppenführer of obfuscation approach. So when you said "... we could try the charismatic megafauna method being the process of successfully stuffing your whole head up your own bum ..." in post #68 it was not in the least a personal disparagement or an insult. And when I said "You must live such a pathetic little life." in post #71, I was retaliating before I'd been insulted. Wow, classic bully behavior, you play the victimized one even when the instigator. You are pathetic beyond belief.
    I make fun of your posting style, not you personally. I don't post any assumptions about your life.

Okay, I get it now. Writing that I have head up my ass is a clever critique about my posting style, not meant to be personally disparaging in the least. Or when you accused me of lunacy, as you did recently in another thread, again all in fun. I'll have to remember that ... dickhead (merely poking fun at your posting style, don't take it personally). While I think of it, got any examples to back up your claim that I "tend to retaliate before ... insulted", since it's obviously not the case here. Or is that another of your flights of fancy?

Okay, I get it now. Writing that I have head up my ass is a clever critique about my posting style, not meant to be personally disparaging in the least. Or when you accused me of lunacy, as you did recently in another thread, again all in fun. I'll have to remember that ... dickhead (merely poking fun at your posting style, don't take it personally). While I think of it, got any examples to back up your claim that I "tend to retaliate before ... insulted", since it's obviously not the case here. Or is that another of your flights of fancy?
    I was merely being honest, the problem with choosing examples as far as you're concerned is that there's so many of them how about... that slateskies thread? I wasn't even in that one.

Name calling... really. That's very bad behaviour Mr Poopypants!

The name of that thread is Banks and Religion.
    Last edited by Conscious Bob; 17-10-2013 at 11:20 PM. Reason: Got the thread title.

CB, thanks for informing me about having my head up my ass and being a lunatic, your exemplary honesty is a model for us all. As far as examples, as usual you've provided a bogus one. I never made a single disparaging personal remark about slateskies, obviously why you failed to quote anything. I merely told him to do his own research or hire someone to do it; he seemed to think forum members would enjoy doing it for him. I even suggested if he had specific questions forum members might be able to help. But other than the Sooty thing, he had none. So I ask again, show me an example of my retaliating before you provided the provocation. Should be easy for you, particularly since "there's so many of them". I'm waiting. Meanwhile, I'll just continue using the example of you casting the first stone this thread provides.

CB, thanks for informing me about having my head up my ass and being a lunatic, your exemplary honesty is a model for us all.
    Don't mention it, the pleasure was mine.

As far as examples, as usual you've provided a bogus one. I never made a single disparaging personal remark about slateskies, obviously why you failed to quote anything. I merely told him to do his own research or hire someone to do it; he seemed to think forum members would enjoy doing it for him. I even suggested if he had specific questions forum members might be able to help. But other than the Sooty thing, he had none. So I ask again, show me an example of my retaliating before you provided the provocation. Should be easy for you, particularly since "there's so many of them". I'm waiting.
    So when you offered to write slateskies paper for five hundred dollars that was a genuine offer of assistance...?

Meanwhile, I'll just continue using the example of you casting the first stone this thread provides.
    Well I did call you a lunatic that's true, I'm sure I can be forgiven the occasional lapse under provocation after all you did start the ball rolling in that particular thread by asking:

'Are you unable to read and comprehend what I've written? Are you dyslexic or what?'

That's your starter for ten personal remark right there and so you continued in the same vein also throwing schizophrenia into the mix which was all things considered a virtuoso performance of personal insulting aimed apparently not just at me but at people with two identifiable medical conditions, nice.

Without personal insults you wouldn't be charismatic megafauna I've accepted that but pretending your own crow's the whitest is a bit much, nobody's fooled.

In other words pull your head out your bum, you lunatic...

+ Reply to Thread