+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Cancer info , remedies , alternative treatments.

Quote Originally Posted by adelatorre View Post
    I just came back to correct a typo...well hopefully.
    Hemp's good for typos.
    Drink, but very carefully...

AV, "Oh my, why don't you step on your broomstick and go play witch doctor somewhere else." Now there's a haughty, racist comment fraught with Brit Imperial overtones. You might want to add something about mumbo-jumbo and bones through the nose too.

Quote Originally Posted by Av Demeisen View Post
    Perhaps a Mexican happy ending massage?
    Perhaps I was not clear enough. You wrote "happy ending massge"
    http://spas.about.com/od/spaglossary...ng-Massage.htm

Within the context of the thread .. well , it sounds like a rather unorthodox treatment for cancer , probably not the advice you would get from the medical stablishment you claim to support. But who knows ... maybe you have some anecdotal experience you might be willing to share or maybe you have some medical references on the topic "happy ending massage as an alternative cure for cancer"...

Gee ... and I am the witch doctor ? How do you call that? trantric healing?

Or was that a typo and you really meant "message" ? Uh , what a letdown.---> YES, I was refering to THAT typo.
    Last edited by adelatorre; 16-10-2013 at 02:30 AM.
    Excentric - Torturer Class - Right Winger's Nightmare

Perhaps I was not clear enough. You wrote "happy ending massge"
    http://spas.about.com/od/spaglossary...ng-Massage.htmOr was that a typo and you really meant "message" ? Uh , what a letdown.---> YES, I was refering to THAT typo.
    If the typo's bothering you just use hemp, here's how;

Take a big fistful of hemp and shove it up your bum as far as it will go then stare at the typo for twenty four hours, problem solved! I now give you the Conscious Bob twenty four carat gold guarantee.

You've just read this on the internet so it must be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Conscious Bob View Post
    If the typo's bothering you just use hemp, here's how;

Take a big fistful of hemp and shove it up your bum as far as it will go then stare at the typo for twenty four hours, problem solved! I now give you the Conscious Bob twenty four carat gold guarantee.

You've just read this on the internet so it must be true.
    Well , BOB, the man (Demisen) hasn't actually said it was a typo or a spelling mistake. Maybe he did actually mean massage and not message .... I did found amusing he proposed a "happy ending massage" as a cancer remedy. Somehow that doesn't seem to bother you and you're not ranting about how Demisen is giving medical advice without doing the proper research in NHS , JAJAJA.
    Last edited by adelatorre; 16-10-2013 at 06:47 PM.

Well , BOB, the man (Demisen) hasn't actually said it was a typo or a spelling mistake. Maybe he did actually mean massage and not message .... I did found amusing he proposed a "happy ending massage" as a cancer remedy. Somehow that doesn't seem to bother you and you're not ranting about how Demisen is giving medical advice without doing the proper research in NHS , JAJAJA.
    I'm chilled, you're the guy that's 'enraged' so get some hemp inside you.

CB, get your terms right. Hemp is commonly used as the name for the low THC cannabis plant used mainly for fiber, seed, and oil, it doesn't get you high as you seem to suggest. If you mean for adelatorre to get high, then marijuana, ganja, or pot would be the terms to employ. Telling adelatorre to stuff hemp up his bum will only leave him feeling constipated, not high.

Quote Originally Posted by charismatic megafauna View Post
    CB, get your terms right. Hemp is commonly used as the name for the low THC cannabis plant used mainly for fiber, seed, and oil, it doesn't get you high as you seem to suggest. If you mean for adelatorre to get high, then marijuana, ganja, or pot would be the terms to employ. Telling adelatorre to stuff hemp up his bum will only leave him feeling constipated, not high.
    Well traditionally to get high the proper stuff would require toking... but I stand by my delivery system with it's twenty four carat gold guarantee! You read it on the internet.

Alternatively we could try the charismatic megafauna method being the process of successfully stuffing your whole head up your own bum with equally impressive results!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Conscious Bob View Post
    Well traditionally to get high the proper stuff would require toking... but I stand by my delivery system with it's twenty four carat gold guarantee! You read it on the internet.

Alternatively we could try the charismatic megafauna method being the process of successfully stuffing your whole head up your own bum with equally impressive results!
    And yes , I was rather enraged until I saw Demisen's rather humorous post.
    Regarding having a rational discusion with you ... I am having a discussion with an ... uh, uh ... administrator?

Are we even within capabilities?
    Last edited by adelatorre; 17-10-2013 at 02:08 AM.

And yes , I was rather enraged until I saw Demisen's rather humorous post.
    Regarding having a rational discusion with you ... I am having a discussion with an ... uh, uh ... administrator?

Are we even within capabilities?
    Grammar baiting doesn't count as debate.

We are within capabilities in the context of this thread as neither of us has appropriate medical training.

As charismatic megafauna says Iain's dead, let it go.
    Last edited by Conscious Bob; 17-10-2013 at 07:59 AM.

+ Reply to Thread