+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 17 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 LastLast

Thread: Art

Continued:

A talented guy, a bit retro looking, but a good story book looking depiction of them anyway.
    'Poverty is not an injustice. There is no such thing as causes for poverty, only causes for wealth. Poverty is not a wrong, but taking money from those who have it to equalize incomes is basically theft, which is wrong.' - Typical Randroid

Nice to see another Idiran central front leg design.
    Drink, but very carefully...

I like the Azadians the most.
    'Poverty is not an injustice. There is no such thing as causes for poverty, only causes for wealth. Poverty is not a wrong, but taking money from those who have it to equalize incomes is basically theft, which is wrong.' - Typical Randroid

I am interested in hearing from artists who would like to exhibit works at Worldcon next year, see http://www.loncon3.org/
    Please drop me a line via the email Iain-project (at) loncon3.org

Thanks for the link and I may apply.

Also over at SB we had a Banks thread that quickly turned into a fan art thread (I felt honoured that my Homomda drawings were posted by someone else).

Big, I have sent you a PM with my contact details. Please drop me a line.

Here's something I drew and uploaded from smartphone (I must confess I copied the Culture ship interior from my copy of The State of the Art, but the Culture-verse creatures are out of my warped grey matter):

I have to scan it in later.

Raise a glass to Iain!

I like the drawing even though it's been repurposed.
    Drink, but very carefully...

Thanks, I am a newbie here and wanted to share a tribute. Skaffen's human form is part of his field here, most of the drones in the books don't have limbs, but I remember Diziet dressing the drone in a costume, so I imagined some human features.

+ Reply to Thread