+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Culture on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Old Vig View Post
    The only problem I have with Facebook convergence is being blocked from work, so you'll be helping me with my cyberskiving problem ;-)
    http://www.tunnelbear.com/
    I want to be Cultured

Actually, Admin, if we still have your attention, recently I came across an iPhone app for forum access (tapatalk), perhaps you could get something like that enabled for here, and perhaps tie it into the Iain Banks app.
    The more people we can get connected the better.
    I want to be Cultured

I like the idea, but I would also say what Deep Black said about having a link to here for those who really want to discuss Iain's work. I know we probably look like we are being luddites but you are right to go the Facebook route - free publicity and an open house for updates, news etc.
    "Don't know why I'm making this thing stare at the f***ing module screen"

You definitely do not look like you're being luddites.

recently I came across an iPhone app for forum access (tapatalk), perhaps you could get something like that enabled for here
    That is a smashing idea. I will look into it and see what I can rustle up in terms of activating it for this forum.

It's also available for Android! ;-)

What happened to Tapatalk? I tried to use it the other day, but it wont seem to allow me to log on to this forum. :|

+ Reply to Thread