+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Moderator

Default New Moderator

Dearest Forum Members -

On the grounds that Rac hasn't been seen around here for a while (Rac? If you're reading, hope all is okay...) and Ed sometimes needs a helping hand to keep you lot in line, we've approached long-time and extremely regular forum member Deep Black to be our new moderator. He's very kindly agreed and has been duly installed with the appropriate access to the Moderation Controls.

So, please do accord him the same level of respect (fear? grovelling terror? abject worship? whatever seems most appropriate...) that you always have Ed. I'm sure he won't let his newly-acquired powers go to his head. And remember, folks: the Moderators' decisions are always Final (unless they're not, in which case, mine most definitely is, and I'm with those guys...)

Best wishes to you all,

Darren
    Forum Admin Guy

Mwahahahah
    "Just have fun"

Gone to the lightside, shame.
    Drink, but very carefully...

Since when did posts around here require prior moderation? You really have a poor opinion of the collective if you're expecting trolling to this announcement...
    Drink, but very carefully...

Only applies to the Welcome and Admin Announcements sections, Bob. Keeping it clean and simple to find things for new members in particular.

+ Reply to Thread