+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Joining the Forum

Exclamation Joining the Forum

Dear All -

Here's how to sign up for the new forum:

1) Click the register link and complete the form.

2) Pay close attention to the registration agreement.

3) An email will be sent to you with a link that you will need to click to confirm your email address.

4) All new accounts are subject to moderation, so you will have to wait for one of the forum admins to approve your account. The forum admins are generally available to approve new accounts during UK office hours (9.00 to 5.00, UK time). If you apply for membership outside of these hours, there may be a delay before you can begin posting. Apologies for the possible inconvenience, but we're sure you understand the need to keep potential spammers at bay...

Thank you

Forum Admins
    October 2008

Exclamation Holiday Moderation

Dear would-be new forum member -

Please note that moderation may be patchy (at best) between midday (UK time) on December 24th 2008 and 9 a.m. on January 5th 2009. I will try to remember to check in and approve pending accounts from time to time, but apparently I'm Taking Some Time Off This Xmas (or so Mrs Forum Admin tells me)

Apologies for any delay and / or post-frustration this might cause. Have a mince pie and a sherry while you wait, eh?

Forum Admin

Default July Vacation

Please note, the forum admin will be out of the office from July 17th to July 24th, inclusive, and so new accounts registered during this period will not be approved until some time w/c July 27th. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. But hey, even forum admins need to put their feet up for a bit from time to time, y'know..?

Please note, I'll be away from my desk on Friday Sept 18th and Monday Sept 21st, so no new forum account approvals until Tuesday Sept 22nd at the earliest... apologies for any inconvenience caused.

+ Reply to Thread